What a little Easter blessing we have been given....
This is her first turd egg. When wedye eggs in our family, we make one hideous turdegg using all the colors, and the kid who finds it gets $5. Guess who found it this year?

I actually cried as we started dying eggs out of sheer happiness. To actually get to start family traditions of our own is such a gift, and we have both been hoping for this for so long. A year ago, we were afraid that having a family was never going to happen for us. I made a promise to God long ago that I would not take my child for granted, if he would only bless us with one. Here we are, savoring every moment with our gift, as I am trying to keep good on that vow. For those of you still battling infertility/wanting to have your family, please don't lose hope! May the magic of Spring make your hope feel renewed!
beautiful <3
ReplyDeleteYour posts are the sweetest.
ReplyDelete