In case you have not noticed, I am a tradition fanatic. I love the comfort of knowing that some things will always exist, no matter what, and that families and friends still make time to do beautiful things together, even when life gets nutty.
One of my very favorite traditions in my family is our Christmas baking explosion! For as long as I can remember, my Mom and I have been baking for an entire weekend to send goodies all over the country to our family. We have so much fun, listening to Christmas music (and my Dad whining about it), decorating our cookies, and sipping wine while we giggle and spend quality time together
Last year, we were so excited that we would have our little sous chef to bake with for next time.Well, here she is, folks, and it was so much fun to have her with us. Such a special day for all of us. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment