Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer has only just begun

We have already been having so much fun playing in the yard! Leah has a slide, a playhouse, a pool and a sprinkler, and all have been big hits so far. I am LOVING this toddler thing (I know, I know, people keep saying enjoy while it lasts cause it is about to get hard, but I am trying to enjoy it all)! 


A leaf for daddy

Blowing (read:eating) bubbles!

Chillin like a villian!

Little gardener!

LOVE.

Happy hour

Explorigng the grass

OK, this is BEYOND messed up and would not let her wear this in public, but COME ON.

Nonnie showing Leah the bugs.  :)


Here's to being reminded every day how precious the little things in life are! Leah has already done that so much for us. I can't WAIT for summertime!

No comments:

Post a Comment