It struck me as odd that so many people assumed we wanted a boy this time. Yes, it would have been wonderful of course, to have one of each, but I am really, really thrilled over being a girl mom again. I keep crying thinking of watching them grow into little ladies, side by side. We are blessed and very at ease that this little girl looks healthy, and quite cute already. :)
I am more thankful than ever for my wonderful growing family. Every day is not easy, and every day poses new challenges as we learn and grow together, but every also brings more love and beauty than I ever thought possible.
Baby Sisser, we are very, very exited to meet you and welcome you into our family. We are waiting with open arms (but please stay put for 4 more months) and grateful hearts.
Here are a few snippets from the dinner we had to share the big news. It was a fun celebration!!
No comments:
Post a Comment