Total Pageviews

Monday, July 18, 2011

Still here, I swear!

How is it that I feel busier when I'm not working full time that when I am???  I have not updated in a long time, so here are a few favorites from this summer so far.

We spent the 4th of July with Morgan, Marc, and Isabella, per usual. We always have a great time with them,strolling the paths along the lake in Vernon Hills, listening to the band play, and taking in the fireworks. This year was no exception, and they helped to make LiLi's first Independence day a great one!

All dolled up and ready!

Two of the sweetest girls I know. Leah looks even more white every time she is next to half Colombian Isabella!  :)

The Little ladies and daddys!

Mommies and girls

Our BFFs- We heart the Spitz clan!

Love this family

Our little firecracker



Isabella loves her Uncle Paul!

Nerdy, but come on- CUTE!

Almost time for fireworks!

The girls in deep conversation....


Isabella liked the fireworks ever more than last year

LiLi actually watched them the whole time. She was mesmerized!

Last year on July 4, I was newly pregnant and we were so nervous, hoping and praying that by the next Fourth, we would have a baby in our arms. This year, it was wonderful to see that dream come to fruition. The fireworks have never been more spectacular, and I have never been more thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment