Leah will be 13 weeks old Sunday, and I go back to work on Monday (for a brief 3 weeks- suck it up, Erin). I am dreading leaving her for so long every day, but I know with all of my heart that she is going to be in amazing hands- those of her Papo! As much as I love to tease my Dad about how terrified I am to leave her with him, I can't imagine leaving her in more trusted hands. Leah has turned my gear-head, plumber, music loving "kinda tough guy" Dad into a ball of mush, and he adores her.
Here he is, loving up on 1 -week old Leah. This is the day he came up with "Booger", the first of many lovely nicknames her has for her (note my sarcasm). Since then, he has taken to calling her Schmatza. You have to knwo my Dad to get him...
One month old!
No comments:
Post a Comment