Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

End of summer fun!


Here are some photos from our last few days of summer. We packed a lot of fun into it to go out with a bang! 

Going back to school has been very, very hard on one hand. I miss Leah so much and handing her over to our loving, yet "not me" babysitter every morning is not the highlight of my day. Picking her up is heaven, though, and Paul and I feel like we savor every fleeting moment with her in the evenings. Being a working mom is way harder than I ever thought, but I am learning as we go, and doing the best I can. Through this experience, I have realized how much I really do love my job, and how ridiculously much I love my baby girl. 


We found a bug in the sand


Beach day with some of my fabulous work pals and kids!


Trying to get a picture of Leah in her bird outfit. She is so busy these days and asking her to sit still does not go well.

Snuggles

2 little teeth!!

She's getting good at this!

Practicing the splits

With our awesome friends at Chicago at Ravinia. It was a blast!

I adore.

Our fab family

Loving the swings at Arts Fest!

Last nap of the summer....

Our new car!

First real pool day!
I hope you all had a great summer, too! It flew by, but it was wonderful. On to fall, my very fav season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment