Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

God Bless our sweet boy!

This past weekend, Leah and I went up to the suburbs of Detroit for the baptism of a very special boy, our beautiful "nephew", Carter. It was so nice to finally get to snuggle him a bit, and for all the cousins to get to be together!

Here is sweet Carter snuggling with his Mama.

The proud grandparents with their grandsons.

Caden, the new big brother, all dressed up for the occasion! I love this kid.

All the sister and brother cousins together at last! They already have such a special bond.

Kayli adores LiLi, and the feeling is mutual. For the longest time, Kayli was our "baby girl"- the child we were closest to, and seeing them together is so special!

The whole fam, minus the men!

I heart this sweet little love!
God bless you, Carter. You are loved by many, and we can't wait to watch you grow up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment